Personal Data Protection Law
FORM SÜNGER VE YATAK SANAYİ TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (FORM SÜNGER A.Ş.) CLARIFICATION TEXT IN THE SCOPE OF THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (“KVKK”) NUMBERED 6698
FORM SÜNGER VE YATAK SANAYİ TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“Form Sünger A.Ş.”) takes any kind of technical and legal measures in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK") in order to protect your personal data that it processes within scope of its operations. Related persons can access detailed information on the categories of personal data processed, the legal reasons for processing of personal data, the data transferred to the third parties, the purpose of this transfer and their rights under the KVKK and GDPR using the following clarification text.
1. Data Supervisor
FORM SÜNGER VE YATAK SANAYİ TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
Mersis No: 0-3880-3117-0200014
Web Address: http://www.formsunger.com.tr/anasayfa.html
Phone Number: 0 (352) 322 10 20 -28
Address: Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 8. Cadde No:60 KAYSERİ
Address: OSB 8.Cad. No:60 Kayseri/Turkey
2. Purposes of Processing the Personal Data
Your personal data is processed by Form Sünger A.Ş. as data supervisor for the following purposes and scope, in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of KVKK:
- For improving, developing and diversifying our products and services and offering alternatives to real/legal persons with whom we have business relationships,
- For establishing communication and cooperation between Erciyes Anadolu Holding and Erciyes Anadolu Holding affiliates by Form Sünger A.Ş., ensuring coordination, operating common business areas, determining the needs of our customers and our employees, fulfilling the contractual obligations, maintaining advertising and marketing activities, ensuring customer follow-up, ensuring occupational safety and business continuity,
- For increasing and improving our service standards,
- For the purpose of determining and implementing our commercial business strategies.
- For the complete performance of the contracts to which Form Sünger A.Ş. is a party, and for the control of the complete performance of the contracts by the counterparties in these contracts,
- For ensuring the legal security of real/legal persons that are in business relations with Form Sünger A.Ş.,
- For issuing commercial books, invoices, bank checks and payrolls to be issued by Form Sünger A.Ş. in accordance with the laws in the legislation,
- For ensuring the security of the employees, guests, and the buildings belonging to Form Sünger A.Ş. and controlling the entries-exits,
- For evaluating the recruitment processes of the job candidates, creating the personnel files of the employees and maintaining the human resources policies of Form Sünger A.Ş.,
- For increasing the morale and motivation, performance levels and satisfaction of the personnel working at Form Sünger A.Ş., their interaction with each other and the company, and for ensuring their loyalty to the company,
- For providing internet access to guests in the public areas of Form Sünger A.Ş.,
- For the purpose of realizing commercial purchasing transactions of Form Sünger A.Ş.,
- For the purpose of making corporate correspondences of Form Sünger A.Ş.,
- For generating statistical data, recording visitor information and providing feedback in the case that our website is visited,
- Together with that, for purposes such as carrying out our necessary quality and standard audits or fulfilling our other obligations set forth by laws and regulations.
3. Transfer of Personal Data
The personal data we process can be transferred to the following within the frame of the aforementioned purposes, taking into account the articles 8 and 9 of KVKK:
- Business partners with the purpose of executing the business activities and ensuring continuity,
- Our suppliers in a limited manner for ensuring supply of products and services,
- Relevant public institutions and organizations, primarily SSI, for fulfilling the legal obligations stipulated in the laws and for ensuring security,
- Other private and public legal entities, especially banks, for ensuring that the social and financial rights of the personnel employed at Form Sünger A.Ş. are fulfilled,
- Legally authorized government institutions and organizations as requested by the government institutions and organizations and as limited with the purpose of such request,
- Erciyes Anadolu Holding A.Ş. and the affiliates of the Holding for establishing a common database, ensuring coordination and cooperation,
- Software companies and technology companies established at home and abroad for creating databases of the operating systems and computer programs used by our company and Erciyes Anadolu Holding, to which we are affiliated, ensuring program operability and performing maintenance and repair of the program,
- Technology companies established at home and abroad, which provide cloud technology services and from which we receive cloud services,
- Erciyes Anadolu Holding and companies affiliated to Erciyes Anadolu Holding, domestic and international business partners, dealers and suppliers of our company and companies affiliated to Erciyes Anadolu Holding for following up and meeting the customer needs,
- Companies affiliated to Erciyes Anadolu Holding and to the companies that provide services to us in this field for the purpose of realizing event, conference etc. social and cultural activities,
- Within the scope of occupational health and safety measures, the medical information of the employees can be transferred to the institutions which provide relevant healthcare service and insurance companies in order to enable them to work in a healthy work environment.
4. The Method of and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data are acquired by Form Sünger A.Ş. or natural or legal persons authorized to process data on behalf of Form Sünger A.Ş. via statements, application forms, forms filled out on the website, documents requested to create personnel files, miscellaneous contracts, any kind of information forms, questionnaires, job application forms, verbally through call centers, in written or electronic forms, with your express consent or within the scope of personal data processing conditions stipulated by the law
This information is obtained for the purpose of presenting our commercial and administrative operations within the framework of the laws and in this context, for carrying out the services of Form Sünger A.Ş., to maintain its business life and for fulfillment of its obligations arising from the law fully and accurately.
5. Rights of the Concerned Person within the Scope of KVKK
Real persons whose personal data is processed within Form Sünger A.Ş. have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of KVKK:
- To be informed about whether personal data is processed or not,
- To request information, if personal data was processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they were used in accordance with the purpose,
- The third persons at home or abroad, to whom personal data was or will be transferred, receivers and receiver categories,
- To request correction, in case that the personal data is processed incompletely or incorrectly and to request notification of the procedures conducted in this scope to the third persons to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Despite being processed in compliance with the provisions of KVKK and other concerning laws, requesting deletion or destruction of the personal data or cease of such processing operation in the case that the grounds for processing no more exist and requesting notification to the third parties, to whom the personal data was transferred, about the procedures carried out within this scope,
- To object to occurrence of an outcome against him/her, through analysis of the processed data, exclusively through automatic systems,
- To request indemnification for the loss in case of incurring loss due to illegal processing of the personal data.
Concerned persons may submit their requests regarding these rights with a notice served via notary to the address of Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 8. Cadde No:60, 38070 Melikgazi/Kayseri of Form Sünger A.Ş. or by making application in person to our company by providing identity certificate. The requests of the concerned person are evaluated and resolved free of charge as soon as possible and ultimately within thirty (30) days at the latest. In the case that the evaluation and decision-making process requires a separate cost, the fee in the tariff determined in the Communique on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Supervisor shall be taken as basis. When the concerned persons apply to our company, they can file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority if they are not satisfied with the response to such application.
Click here to download the Application Form...